|02-02-2011, 06:23 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Identificationary, a modest drawing game
Identificationary is a drawing game in the style of Pictionary: each round, each player has a turn to draw a picture while other players attempt to identify it. Players who correctly guess the identity of a drawing score points, used to determine the winner or winners, depending on the victory type.
I decided to make the map in response to the dissatisfaction of playing Pictionnary (not a typo); it doesn't support mouse-input, relying instead on the primitive order-around-a-probe approach. Since the creator, an acquaintance of mine, couldn't be bothered to improve his map, I was compelled to make my own. It's small and modest, and includes all the features I thought desirable. It's designed to be played by friends and other folks who won't take it too seriously; it's not the sort of game that merits elaborate mechanisms to prevent abuses.
Special thanks to Shadow_Killer (modeller), Rao_Dao_Zao for publishing in the EU region for me and those brave few who helped test it on Battlenet.
• Mouse-input drawing and erasing
• Gap correction
• Text input field
• Scale, color, and opacity sliders
• Color preview and slider gauges
• Time, Score, Round and Endless victory types
• Adjustable drawing time and dot limit
• Supports up to 14 players and spectators
• Improved loading screen and added preview image
• Changed to a lower-poly dot model (2 tris, 4 polys)
• Adjusted dot model size and scale options
• Added Dot Limit lobby option
• Added Time victory type lobby option
• Adjusted various lobby options
• Opened additional player slots
• Fixed a bug associated with spectators
• Scoreboard height now scales to initial players
• Left-click to draw
• Right-click to erase
• C key to clear the board
Available in US and EU regions.
Identificationary Demo 1: RGB
Identificationary Demo 2: Rose
Identificationary Demo 3: Bec Noir
Seek always to excel in whatever you do.
My sense of value is redshifted.
Last edited by JademusSreg : 02-08-2011 at 02:10 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|