Go Back   Sc2C.org > Resources > Resource Submission
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
shadow_killer
I'm happy.

Default SKs Model Package

I figured these simple models could be useful for someone so i decided to post them here. I know nothing can get approved and it's okay since i update the packages quite frequently. Each package contains a .txt file with a bit more information about the models. If you want a specific variation or type. Just tell me and i can make it for you.

So far the package features;

14 Blocks (Video for the blocks kick ass death animation)
51 Vents
27 Pipes
32 Cliffs

Quote:
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but i had to use a map instead of zip file since the limit for those are 97.7kB. I have provided dropbox links so you can download the packages individual.

Pipe package

Vent package

Block Package

Quote:
Now there is 2 ways to download the cliff package. Either download everything or just download what you need. Below there are 2 example pictures of how these cliffs can be used and one picture where the difference is shown between the 3 ones. The difference between the ones are that the lowpoly one is lowpoly and appears more rocky/jaggy, the non-smoothed highpoly just appears more rocky then the smoothed versions in some places.

Entire Cliff Package

Smoothed Highpoly, Non-smoothed Highpoly, Lowpoly, Pictures of Selection Circle, Cliff Entrance

Quote:
Project Shadow

The idea of Project Shadow is to create as many medieval models as I can for everyone to use, since SC2 is based in space there aren't any models that can be used for any medieval purpose.

Each "package" will come with 3 different color variations if they use a wooden texture. Dark, Light and NoNormalMap. The different between each of them is that the Dark versions is just a darker version of the light texture and the NoNormalMap uses the light version of the texture which is an in-game texture but it don't use the normal map I created so there is no need to import anything if you use the NoNormalMap versions, if you use the Light versions you will only have to import the normal map and if you use the dark the texture and the normal map will have to be imported.

All of the textures go in " Assets\Textures\ ".

Quote:
The bridges comes in 2 ways to download, the intact version where you only have to place 1 piece, and the separated version where you can mix the plank parts with the pillar parts to create your own very unique variations.

Bridges Intact

Bridges Separated

The lamp has a particle to emit fire, it also features lights so anything lit by the lamp will cast a shadow. The lamp uses only in-game textures so there is no need to import anything besides the model.

Lamp

The ladder comes in a vertical, horizontal and a tilted variation.

Ladders

The barrel comes in 3 different variations with both a standing and lying down variation.

Barrels

The boxes comes in 4 different size variations.

Boxes

The benches comes in 4 variations.

Benches

Found a new way to create rocks without spending much time and it turned out pretty decent for the first time, so figured it could be useful for someone. Just remove _text to use the normal map you desire. There gotta be a normal map else the models wont load.

Rocks

2 stairs the small one has a rail variation.

Stairs

Couple of walls intended to be used as walls for harbors but can be used for anything.

Harbor Wall

To download everything together use this link; CLICK ME!!

Update Box; Added a couple of boxes.

If you would like to see all the pipes in 1 shoot use this link, CLICK ME!
This is the only picture i got with all the different vents, althought some didn't make it (the ones on the right are meant to be without the yellow stripes); CLICK ME!

ALL THE TEXTURES NEEDS TO BE IN > Assets\Textures\ < AND NOTHING ELSE.

If you don't want to register at sc2c.org to contact me regarding questions about models or request I do have an account over at sc2mapster and it's named Tekoppar. Besides that you can email me at tekoppar@gmail.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vents.jpg (110.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 6 Pipes.jpg (105.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Breacking%20Rock.jpg (416.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Example 2.jpg (404.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg asdfsaf.jpg (145.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg sagaefbve.jpg (69.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Terrain 005.jpg (292.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Terrain 03306.jpg (235.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Terrain 014.jpg (299.0 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by shadow_killer : 07-31-2011 at 03:54 PM.
shadow_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
Enviable Lemon
Reputation Leech

Send a message via AIM to Enviable Lemon

cool. the one on the left is a bit rough, and I'm not really sure how it's a vent, but should be fine in-game. the pipe is quite nice.
Enviable Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote