User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2010, 11:39 AM   #31
IaMfReNcH

Hi,
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron79
you should ask him regardless... also thank me and french for having to make those instructions for vbulletin transfer of the tags.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggerHappy
Why would you ask for permission to use something thats open source?
And aaron, it doesn't take a genius to implement a BBCode.
There is no need to ask me the permission now... or I wouldn't have uploaded. There are only 3 conditions to use it: credits, no commercial purposes, copyleft. nothing else.

It doesn't take a genius to implement a bbcode, but I don't use vbulletin, I don't have the source... And I don't wan't to pay (I'm hosted for free, with a free domain). That's why I thank him to have helped me.
Now, by grabing informations here and there, I found how to deal with product. The result is very simple finally, and would be easy to do by anyone having the source and some php practice. But the first time you write a plugin for a code you don't even know... it's not genius, but you're proud when you finish.
Tried to look for other php bbcodes on vbulletin.org and adapt to my case. But if you're unlicensed, you can't watch nor download anything. Trust me, it wasn't easy to me to do this plugin.
You can find the product here: http://bwef.co.cc/sf1-warcraft-iii-s...247.html#p1022 (I replaced outdated core modifications guide)

Hope now everything is clear: everyone can use the parser without the need to ask me (I would answer yes anyway) if credits and non commercial purpose are respected. If you do modifications you want to share, you have to keep the two restrictions. That's all.
Of course, if you can provide me feedback, help, localization, suggestion or bug report, I would be enjoyed (and credits would be given of course).
IaMfReNcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #32
Strategy Master
Ye Old'e AI guy

Howdy guys/girls! Looks like I've joined the starcraft bandwagon too. And I think i'm liking the cool blue. The wc3 default green was getting to me after so many many years :P
Strategy Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:43 PM   #33
moyack
Optimus is your daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strategy Master
Howdy guys/girls! Looks like I've joined the starcraft bandwagon too. And I think i'm liking the cool blue. The wc3 default green was getting to me after so many many years :P
Same with me

Now that you're here, SC2AI will be the next step. There has been some work with this topic that you can check and play: http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/17/tools

Those AIs are efficient (but boring) and you can see that they can emulate almost all the user inputs possible. I hope we can get more control in AI, with more human similitude interactions and such.

And yeahhh!!! Welcum to the site

The place to contribute and share knowledge about SC2 Editor.
Power of Corruption Forums (patch 1.24+ compatible). Download here
moyack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:49 PM   #34
Strategy Master
Ye Old'e AI guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyack
Same with me

Now that you're here, SC2AI will be the next step. There has been some work with this topic that you can check and play: http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/17/tools

Those AIs are efficient (but boring) and you can see that they can emulate almost all the user inputs possible. I hope we can get more control in AI, with more human similitude interactions and such.

And yeahhh!!! Welcum to the site

Hey moyack. Glad to see you have already put me to work :P But cheers for the link, somewhere to get me started
Strategy Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #35
Viikuna

This site looks pretty neat. hrm.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:12 PM   #36
Yuiono

Finnally

Sad thing is that I don't have free time for Starcraft 2 now, not even to play the campaign, what about Galaxy Editor =(

But soon I'll join you and bring many custom maps!