Names:
Iannul
Teldranis
Ashurian
Tasdinnul
Kizsiis
Rasatun
Imuron

Story: [WiP] The Tal’darim Protoss continue to enforce harsh punishments on all the other tribes that don’t follow their ways. A relatively young and proud Dark Templar must save his tribe for extinction by rallying up troops and taking a stand against the Tal’darim...

-Events:
  1. Intro Cinematic: Ashurian must pass the test to become a Dark Templar.
  2. Gameplay: Pass the test. Story: Passes, but everyone is in panic because... Cutscene: Tal’darim have begun to imprison the Imura’lai. Ashurian and a few others hide away and begin to build up.
  3. Gameplay: Defeat the Tal’darim attackers. Story: The Tal’darim have begun to establish a base near the Imura’lai survivors, they need to be stopped. Cutscene: The last Tal’darim fly away [off the planet] with a dialogue between Rasatun and Ashurian.
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. ?
  12. ?
  13. ?
  14. ?
  15. ?
  16. ?
  17. ?
  18. ?
  19. ?
  20. ?
  21. ?
  22. ?
  23. ?
  24. ?
  25. ?

Major Characters:

Ashurian - Dark Templar, of the Imura’lai tribe.
Teldranis - High Templar of the Akilae tribe.
Tasdinnul - Friend of Ashurian, Dark Templar of the Imura’lai tribe.
Iannul - Former member of the Imura’lai tribe, spy for the Tal’darim.
Rasatun - Tal’darim General
Kizsiis - zealot of the Akilae tribe.
Imuron- Executor of the Imura’lai tribe.

Setting: Many planets and areas throughout the Koprulu Sector and its outlying regions. About 3 months after the events of Wings of Liberty.
Planets:
[??? - Imura’lai Home Planet]
[1 - ?]
[2 - ?]
[3 - ?]
[4 - ?]
[5 - ?]

That's an early WiP of the storyboard.
If you have any ideas that you want to throw out there, any corrections on the lore, or you want to be a part of the project - let me know!
Also, the lists are not permanent (i.e. - just because there's 25 sections underneath events does not mean that there will be 25 parts to the campaign, there could be more or less.) nor are the names permanent, they are subject to change.
Please give me feedback, anything other than constructive criticism won't be considered. Just keep that in mind.
gandhitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:21 AM   #2
Phox
Custom User Title

Huh, might be cool. According to the Lore, the Tal'darim do hate the Dark Templar (with the exception of Ulrezaj, for some reason or other...).

The only thing I would say is that 25 missions might be a bit much for a campaign that isn't being worked on by a large team.
Phox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:36 AM   #3
gandhitron
toss mastah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phox
Huh, might be cool. According to the Lore, the Tal'darim do hate the Dark Templar (with the exception of Ulrezaj, for some reason or other...).

The only thing I would say is that 25 missions might be a bit much for a campaign that isn't being worked on by a large team.
Thank you sir!
I agree, I just decided that 25 was a good placeholder number and it will for sure be changed. There will probably be about 10-12 missions with 3 or 4 Major cinematics at most.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #4
The Elite
For External Use Only

It is all well and good to write ideas down, but will this ever see the light of day?
The Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:04 PM   #5
gandhitron
toss mastah

Eventually. I'm working on the first map at the moment, perfecting it and practicing my skills with the editor.
I've also been doing all my multiplayer games as protoss that way when I make this I know what's TOO difficult and too easy so I don't either make this too easy or too hard.
Also, the tal'darim didnt hate ulrezaj because he gave them drugs, but eventually a leader rose up within them and pushed him away.

Last edited by gandhitron : 08-19-2010 at 05:07 AM.