sc2c.org

Go Back   Sc2C.org > Developer's Corner > Scripting
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2010, 06:27 AM   #1
frozenfire

Default really stuck in this weird AI issue

I've been trying to get rid of this weird problem. I utilize some setstock in my map using campaign AI. I copied the format from blizzard which starts with clear stock, then set the stock and enable the stock for every waves. The weird thing is they work initially in the first few waves, then suddenly they stopped building. After hours of testing, I realized they WILL rebuild if they're manually given minerals up to 50k minerals,sometimes 30k minerals would do. I just don't get it. And it's not even the same figure. I try giving the minerals and removing it and they just stopped building.

Anyone knows why?

My wave triggers look like this. I've several of them.

Code:
AI Advanced - Clear the stock lists of units and buildings to make for player 7 AI Advanced - Set stock for player 7 to make 20 units of type Overlord AI Advanced - Set stock for player 7 to make 3 units of type Infestor (Spellcaster) General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions) If Or Conditions (KnownThor1 + (KnownThor2 + KnownThor3)) > 8 Then AI Advanced - Set stock for player 7 to make 150 units of type Zergling AI Advanced - Set stock for player 7 to make 50 units of type Hydralisk Else AI Advanced - Set stock for player 7 to make 30 units of type Hydralisk AI Advanced - Set stock for player 7 to make 100 units of type Zergling AI Advanced - Set stock for player 7 to make 5 units of type Ultralisk ------- Bullies AI Advanced - Set stock for player 7 to make 4 units of type Aberration AI Advanced - Set stock for player 7 to make 1 units of type Brutalisk AI Advanced - Set stock for player 7 to make 2 units of type Omegalisk AI Advanced - Enable restocking which has the AI try to make the objects specified by AISetStock for player 7 General - Wait 5.0 Game Time seconds *disabled* AI Advanced - Train 1 units of type Brutalisk in player 7's town -1 with priority 0 *disabled*AI Advanced - Train 2 units of type Omegalisk in player 7's town -1 with priority 0 *disabled* AI Advanced - Train 3 units of type Aberration in player 7's town -1 with priority 0
frozenfire is offline   Reply With Quote